- Grantees directly provide healthcare, nutritional interventions, and/or strengthen health systems.
- We look for organizations with evidence-based programs, who are data-driven, and data-hungry.
- Whether NGOs are just getting started, or have a record of success, we will only consider cost-effective, catalytic opportunities.
- We aim to be a long-term funder, but we take our renewal process seriously.
Early-Stage or Mezzanine?
- Early-stage organizations need to demonstrate high-potential for big impact. Organizations that are not evidence-based must be evidence-generating, with a clear and compelling theory of change.
- Mezzanine organizations must have a record of exceptional impact. Additionally, mezzanine organizations must be on the cusp of one or more game-changing wins.